Color - Week 2


I think that this photo is successful. I would say the reasons for its success is one the lighting of the photograph is fantastic. It real brings depth to the space even though the viewer is only really seeing a corner. The second reason I think this photo is a success is the off set blue of the tv screen against the yellow which also pairs nicely with jeans.


I choose this photograph because of its humor. After looking past that I found that outside of the humor it is successful as a photograph. Shores decisions in placement of the camera from the clouds to the nearly invisible electrical lines meeting perfectly with the billboard are crucial to the image. Along with that the repeating lines in the image attempt to pull you in only to be blocked by the billboard which allows the viewer to recognize the subject quickly as does centering it. Finally the use of color in the warm against the cool tones makes the details pop.




Finally I have the image for unsuccessful. I think that the most interesting thing in the photograph is the relationship between the flowering bush and the house. However the other foliage takes away from the house and makes the subject confusing. The pop of the blue against the yellow while nice doesn't really salvage much and I find it a bit boring to be honest.

¡Compártelo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buscar

 

About

Mandy H - Photo I Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger