Abstraction

Dojoh . Frozen Flame

The first photograph is by a photographer who goes by the the name Dojoh. You can view his work here. I chose this photograph because I felt his use of point of view creates a surreal and abstract composition of the architecture he was photographing. His POV create strong geometric lines that pull your eye all the way through the image.



Ahmedpho . March 15, 2010 . Abstraction

The next photograph is by a photographer by the username Ahmedpho on Flickr. You can view his work here. I chose this photograph because I felt it was a good representation of current abstract photography. It has a strong geometric composition and a very mathematical feeling. It's not really my favorite but I do like it. My favorite thing about it is the colors. I like that pop of blue surrounded in grey, it draws the eye in and then the lines take you up.

Scott D. Butcher. February 17, 2010 . Untitled

The final photo is by the Photographer Scott D. Butcher. You can see his work here. I chose this photograph one because I like how vibrant the pink hue is and two because I felt it was a good Idea of my style of abstract photography. I find the simple close up macro of this image really interesting. The simplification of the form makes it abstract.

¡Compártelo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buscar

 

About

Mandy H - Photo I Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger