Photo II Week whatever it is :D

I chose Bill Brandt for my first photographer this week. I Liked the distortion of the figure. This was achieved through the distance of the arm to the body and how close the lens was to the subject. Brandts work is centered around how the camera distorts the body of the figures.



My second photographer this week is Alvin Langdon Coburn. I choose this photo for its sense of atmosphere. While the photo is clearly foggy by nature it is also foggy in subject due to the smoke. This atmosphere changes the normal street scene into something more dramatic and mysterious.
My final photographer was Brian Duffy. This photo is from a group of photographs all involving well dressed women on the street. While I didnt read any deep meaning from them I found that I really liked this one. The reflections added interest and detail while the womans gaze draws you to her as the subject.

¡Compártelo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buscar

 

About

Mandy H - Photo I Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger